Discover one of Barcelona’s most historic hotels.
Hotel Granvía first opened its doors in 1935, offering luxurious accommodation in a refurbished 19th century palace.
Its original owner, Lady Dorotea de Chopitea y Villota, was one of Barcelona’s most active and influential residents, and collaborated significantly to the construction of the Tibidabo Temple, the Sant Joan de Déu Children's Hospital and many other religious, educational, and public health institutions in her time. Her philanthropy earned her the honorary title “Mother of the Poor” and in 1983, she was declared Venerable by Pope John Paul II.
To celebrate its profound involvement in Barcelona’s history, Hotel Granvia invites you to dine at H1898 Restaurant, located in the historical building on the Ramblas that was once the site of the Philippines Tobacco Company, and now hosts the luxurious Hotel 1898.
This offer includes:
- Free welcome glass of cava in our terrace-bar
- Stay for 1 night in Superior room including breakfast buffet
- 1 diner for two people at the Restaurant H1898 with Tasting Menu (drinks not included)
- Late Check Out depending on availability
- 10% off discount if you want to visit the Casa Lleó i Morera, a perfect example of modernist housing in Barcelona